Letter From the Publisher/Editor: Piedmont Parent New Website Launch
The all-new PiedmontParent.com
I am thrilled to announce the all-new PiedmontParent.com!
Our new website was designed for YOU. Yes, you were the guiding force with the sole purpose of giving you easy access to the content you care about most. We simplified the menu and targeted your favorite topics such as Things to Do, Education and Camps, adding helpful features to get you to important resources faster.
We hope you will enjoy clicking around our new digital home. Here are a few features to check out while you browse the new PiedmontParent.com:
- Get today’s Calendar details on the homepage with one click.
- Find fun things to do with our “This Weekend” search.
- Download events to your personal calendar with “Get this Event.”
- Search faster with improved directory searches for camps and more.
- Track the top 5 most popular stories parents are clicking.
- ….and get it all on the go with our fully responsive site
Find out more from in today’s Daily Post from our Web Editor Micki Bare. She has the scoop on what’s new and what you’re going to love.
Thank you for going with us on this journey we call parenthood!
Publisher | Editor, Piedmont Parent