Dave and Stuart Minion Pumpkins
How can anyone resist a couple of adorable Minions? For families looking for an alternative to the traditional (and often scary) jack-o-lantern, here is a simply how-to for creating adorable Minion pumpkins everyone will love.
What You'll Need
Yellow spray paint
Blue craft paint
Black Sharpie marker
Brown construction paper (or marker)
Black duct tape
Pencil, scissors and glue
Mason jar lid rings (1 per eye)
How-To Create Your Minions
- Start by spray painting your pumpkins all over with yellow paint and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Place black duct tape around upper portion of pumpkin to create band for goggles. You may also use black paint instead of duct tape.
- Using photo as a reference, lightly pencil sketch overalls and fill in with blue craft paint. Once thoroughly dry, use black marker to outline and create pocket detail.
- For eyes, cut white paper into circles to fit inside the Mason jar rings. Cut a smaller brown circle for the eyeball and glue in the center of the white circle. Use black marker to add a pupil. Glue lid into place onto duct tape band.
- Marker on a smile and your minion is complete!