15 Things to Do This Weekend in the Triad (April 14-16)
Peppercorn Theatre at Kaleidum presents ‘Lost & Found’ this Saturday and Sunday, April 15-16.
Photo courtesy of Peppercorn Theatre at Kaleidum
Friday, April 14
1. Easter Bunny Express | Spencer
The Easter Bunny Express is a 25-minute train ride around the museum site with the Easter Bunny along for the fun.
2. Easter Egg Hunt | High Point
Amusement rides free for all children before hunt. The egg hunt is designed for ages 2-10, but the fun and festivities are open to all youth.
3. Sensory Friendly Night: Easter Adventure at Kaleidum Downtown | Winston-Salem
Create a bunny craft, enjoy a story time, and hunt for eggs! Children will have an opportunity to trade in their empty eggs for a surprise.
4. Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt | Burlington
Kids will be making glow bugs, eggs, pipe cleaner crafts, stickers, and play glow in the dark bowling.
5. Fly Away Fridays Movie Night by PTI: The Secret Life of Pets | Greensboro
Bring a blanket or chair, and come early to grab a bite to eat and drink. Movie starts at dusk.
Saturday, April 15
Throughout the day, keepers will provide animals with special Easter and spring-themed enrichment items. In addition, visitors will be encouraged to participate in an all-day egg hunt for a chance to win prizes.
7. Easter Festival at Old Salem | Winston-Salem
Take part in hands-on activities like traditional egg decorating and more. Hear a reading of Easter Maus by a special guest in the St. Philips Heritage Center Participate in the Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. in the Tavern Meadow.
Egg hunt with prizes, coloring, games and photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny.
9. Fairchild Easter Egg Hunt | Burlington
For ages 2-12.
10. Easter Egg-Stravaganza | Burlington
Park rides, games and more. The Burlington Recreation and Parks Easter Bunny will be leaving eggs filled with a variety of candy and prizes at each station.
11. Easter Bunny Express Easter Egg Hunt | Spencer
The annual Easter Egg Hunt will complement the Easter Bunny Express.
12. Junior Ranger Day at Guilford Courthouse | Greensboro
Participate in activities prepared especially for 5- to 12-year-old visitors at Guilford Courthouse National Military Park.
13. Easter Family Festival | Kernersville
Egg hunt, food trucks, inflatables, face painting, games and more.
14. Easter Egg Hunt Hayrides at Tanglewood Park | Clemmons
Enjoy a scenic tractor-drawn hay ride through Tanglewood Park on your way to the Easter Egg Hunt Field.
Sunday, April 16
15. Peppercorn Theatre at Kaleidum presents ‘Lost & Found’ | Winston-Salem
Follow the journey of two young siblings as they venture into an imagined world where all lost things go. Using a musical landscape and everyday objects, “Lost & Found” explores what children do best: turning ordinary surroundings into extraordinary adventures.