10 Things to Do This Weekend in the Triad (Jan. 6-8)
The animals at the Conservators Center enjoy Christmas trees during Tree Toss.
Photo courtesy the Conservators Center
In the event of inclement weather, check the venues’ websites or call ahead to confirm.
1. Fitness Friday for Moms | High Point
Enjoy a variety of fitness activities that will help get your blood pumping and calories burning.
2. Family Flick Friday | Kernersville
Enjoy a free family-friendly movie with free popcorn and drinks while supplies last.
3. Tree Toss | Burlington
Watch the animals at the Conservators Center enjoy the pine and scratchy textures of unsold Christmas trees.
4. Musical Morning for Little Ones | Greensboro
Preschool Musikgarten event with movement, music and light-hearted learning.
5. Storytime at the Park | Kernersville
Read stories, sing songs, dance around and color pictures together.
6. Saturday Art Jam | Winston-Salem
Take the kiddos to Unleashed Arts Center and make an exciting, new art project.
7. Saturday Afternoon Movie | Greensboro
Enjoy a family-friendly film.
8. Stargazing at SciWorks | Winston-Salem
Join SciWorks and the Forsyth Astronomical Society for astronomy observation in the parking lot
9. Half-Price Sunday at the Greensboro Children’s Museum
Enjoy all the fun for half the cost.
10. River Walk | Burlington
4-mile guided hike from the Stoney Creek Marina to Carolina Mill.