DIY Felt Stationery Organizer
Photo by Laura Kelly
Moms love stationery and note cards. This fun felt stationery organizer can be sewn or made with fabric glue. Here are the easy-peasy steps.
- Cut a piece of felt (Kunin Group classic works best) to measure 10 x 8.5 inches.
- Sew on your embellishment die cuts first then fold it up sp that is measures 10 x 6 inches.
- Sew the middle to create a pocket first, stopping 2.5 inches from the bottom.
- Sew the left and the right sides from bottom to top.
- Add buttons, ribbon or yarn to embellish.
- Cut card stock to fit in the pockets and make notes. The pockets fit A2 envelopes.
Provided by North Carolina artist Laura Kelly, creator of Laura Kelly Designs. Find more of her crafts at laurakellydesigns.com/cms/Videos.php.